Sunday, August 28, 2011

Can't Wait for Filipino Friday

Thanks to the ReaderCon Filipino Friday meme for giving me a new fresh perspective for Fridays. No more gosh-I'm-so-tired-sana-Friday-na days. I'm all giddy inside for the Week 4 buzz so I'll be posting some stuff leading up to next week's topic:
September 2 - Do you read Filipino literature? If yes, what are some books by Filipino authors that you can recommend to fellow readers?
And I'm doing this with a little help from my friends.
I have persuaded (some of) them, using my charm congenialness (hihihi), to do some guest-blogging for misterserendipity. This is a milestone for this blog. (Lume-level up ang blogging skills ko! Com'on!)
If you consider yourself a friend of mine (which is a major life decision) and you are passionate about locally-published books or books written by Filipinos (any genre), feel free to send me a message on facebook or email me at brojersrc-at-gmail-dot-com. And let's get ourselves pumped with
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jerson! What's the filipino reader conference about? Where do I get info on it? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda. Thanks for dropping by. 'bout your question, the ReaderCon is an event for all Filipino reader, book bloggers and book club members. Just click the ReaderCon link in my post.

    If it doesn't work, our friend Google is there. Or copy and paste http://filipinoreadercon.tumblr.com/post/8780137087/readercon-filipino-fridays

    in your browser.

    ReplyDelete