Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i can't live without books

whew, i cant help but to buy a book/books every time book sale is going on.
just like last sunday and monday.

sunday, before attending church, i dropped by my favorite tambayan--booksale bookslae at the ground flr of rob nova. impulse alert. i ended up buying 9 beautiful books including Fatherhood by Bill Crosby.

monday, i visited booksale booksale in philcoa. i havent been there for almost 3 months. the ending, i went out with 12 new second-hand books (bago sila para sa akin) which i shared to my tutees that afternoon.

so guys, if you're gonna give me a gift (someday), dont hesitate to ask me first what books i already have.

and mind you, it doesnt matter if the book is expensive or if you just dug it up from booksale booksale or peek-a-book. what's important, is that the books areworth-reading, and worth-keeping. (my mini-library starts to expand)

lastly, im not yet that rich. i just love books. so i try to include them in my budget. i only spent P120.00 for the 21 books i bought this week.



P.S. I have a vision of opening a public lib (mostly children's books), so donate a book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment