Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i, too, lost my phone


it was only last sunday when i extended my sympathy to a friend/classmate/course-mate Eunice who lost her phone. I even dropped a comment on her multiply blog.

Two days after that, I was clueless that I too would lose my phone.
I had lost it before. I left it in Jollibee-Philcoa. And one of the crew there kept it and it was returned to me (safe and sound :))

Just this morning, while my mind was in a haywire with my usual pile of academic requirements, I didn't think much about my phone. I did not even dare to check my ymail and messenger using it (which I usually do while I am in my daily morning bus ride).

After getting a cone of vanilla ice cream (that early!) and a stick of fried siomai in MiniStop, I hurried to ALVA Computer Cafe to end my acad-life misery :) I was in the middle of typing a lesson plan when I remembered my phone. It wasn't in my pocket, backpack and Divi bag. Hmmm...where did it go? That I cannot answer. I went back to MiniStop, but the people didnt find any Nokia 6070. I tried to call it using the payphone outside, then the girl said that "it's either unattended or out of coverage area". Oh ok. I shrugged.

I really did lose my phone...for the second time around...and its for good. So i have lost two phones already.

--o0o--
may sentimental value yung phone na 'yon sa akin. Katas 'yon ng Coca-Cola Fdtn. Scholarship ko 2 years ago :(
--o0o--

I believe God is replacing it with a better one :) But, I will surely miss it :)

Friends, itext niyo na lang muna ako pansamantala sa bilang na 09054551801 :) Take care of your phones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment