Sunday, September 6, 2009

too many good people are dying






2009 isn't yet over, but in my death poll, 3 people, close to my heart have already passed away.

One is my dear friend Conrado A. Macapulay, am award-winning essayist, role model and editor-in-chief of TIP Voice.

Second is my grandfather Tatay Bert.

And just last Friday is my Grade 5 student, who, I deem, is one of the brightest student in their class.

Other people who are also a big loss to our society are Alexis Tioseco, an ourstanding film critic. Of course, the democracy icon of our country, Pres. Cory Aquino. The master rapper, francis magalona. another death, ended the 3rd quarter, ka Erdy manalo.

It really saddens me to hear news about really good people dying. they could have done more good things. But that's the stark reality of being human. we have a God who controls everything. he has good reasons why some people (good and bad people) live longer than others. So let's live a life without any regrets. doing our best every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment