Monday, October 12, 2009

This is the Truth

This Is The Truth



This Is The Truth



If you turn things upside down



You can’t hope for your life to change



I would be lying to you if I said that



You have a great future ahead



That you can recover from your past mistakes



That your life could be filled with joy



That your children could be safe and healthy



More than anything you must know



Human beings can not accomplish these things



And I am convinced of this because I know you



All you are capable of is failure



You have made a complete mess of your life and



I refuse to believe under my circumstances that



You can turn things around in the coming years



You may think your life is bad now but



There’s more to come you have only destiny



And whether you like it or not



This is what is real



I am the Lord your God



You should know I believe exactly the opposite





Note: Now Please start reading from below to above, You’ll see the Truth.



_________________________________________________________________________

Taken from: http://johanesnjoto.com/?p=3



I am reposting this verse which has been circulating in the world wide web simply because I am amazed with the message that it carries and the structure of the sentences. God! The person who made this was really inspired by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment