Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TOPPING THE LET

I dream of topping the LET ( Licensure Examination for Teachers), a feat that most (if not all) teachers want to achieve. After coming short of graduating with honors, I made a vow to myself that I would aim to make it to the cut (top 10, at least).



Ambitious.



I sometimes joke my batch mates about having them as my rivals in the April 2010 test. We even  seem to plot a conspiracy, that we would dominate the top spots.But, I am still clueless if I would be making it. April is nearing yet I haven't opened any reviewer.



Just yesterday, the October 2009 LET result came out. I was as excited as the ones who took the test. I was so eager to know who those who copped the top spots. I am always expecting a former classmate/orgmate/batchmate to be in the top 10. And yes, they haven't failed me. A close friend, Carina Cenidoza, got the 2nd spot in the elementray, together with college friend Christine Gapuz and former orgmate Ate Leah in the secondary top 10. (Side story: Days after the exam, Carina told me that she was clueless if she would pass the exam, the same thing that Lorivi, the April 2009 big winner in the elementary, relented),





My warmest congratulations to them!

Sigh.I need to have the right motives. I need to dream with eyes wide-open.

1 comment:

  1. hi jerson! haha. ngayon ko lang nabasa ang blog entry mo na ito bilang 2009 pa pala ito. salamat salamat for being proud. congratulations as well! mwaaaaaah! -karina

    ReplyDelete