Friday, February 26, 2010

So, how was the interview?

I just found out that the position I was aiming isn't the one I was thinking.

The post said that they were looking for a Reading Teacher. But, lo and behold, during the interview, I found out that they are looking for a Project Consultant. (By the way, I applied in the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books). They gave me an overview of the responsibilities of a full-time consultant. And I was overwhelmed.



I said, "Honestly, I don't think I have the enough experiences to do the job."



So I thought I was going home, from Ortigas with a very downcast face. Then suddenly, the guy who interviewed me ('coz there were two of them), who was a former professor in our college, "unethically" (quoting him), asked me if I could work for his reading center. I was flabbergasted.



This is hitting two birds with one stone.



May isa na akong pagpipilian. More to go. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment