Friday, July 2, 2010

I Feel Good

I so miss my weekly dose of senti moments here in blogspot. Work has been eating up most of my time. But unlike last year, which was my prima salvo of teaching, work no longer embitters my hard-days night.



At times, we couldn't explain why certain things are happenings to us--especially the ugly ones. We are tempted to ask God to free us from such things. But when the time comes that we are through with that experience, we soon realize the significance of that event in our growth.



Now, I am executing my tasks as a teacher religiously. I have come in full terms with myself that I am a teacher. That lessons plan are to be done before the actual teaching of the lesson. That keeping a friendly and orderly classroom is possible. That raising your bars high is a blessing in disguise. That pupils look up to you, so you must be a good model to them. That I have to surround myself with individuals who would create a positive impact on my life. That I am created to be of service to others. That with God, burning out is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment