Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quickie Post

Time started: 8: 41



Wow. The enemy has been attacking me . He once caught me off guard last week, but I won't let him stop my momentum.



Yesterday, I lost my four-year-old MP3 player/ flash drive. I had been using that MP3 player as a teaching aid. I play different background music while my pupils are copying the notes on the board. I also used it to record the voices of my students during our speech class. I have around 200 songs--both secular and Christian music--saved in that petite gadget. All of my important school/work files are there.



Then yesterday, while I was waiting for my turn in the ATM in PNB-Lagro, a crooked man, stole it from the pocket of my backpack. I just realized that it was missing when I was about to return my wallet in my bag--the pocket was left open.



The funny thing about this unfortunate event is that the snatcher forgot to get the earphones and charger of my player. It's "low-batt" already. How can he use it? He should have asked me first how to use it.



Last month, I lost my phone. Then this July, it's my MP3 player. Material things don't really last. I should be more careful and cautious next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment