Monday, January 3, 2011

Lipat Blog-hay

Maglilipat blog na ako.



At first, I thought of abandoning this blog totally. Disown it. Then I realized that it's so inhumane of me as the owner. Blog euthanasia is definitely not the best decision I could make if what I just want to do is to start a new blog.



Why is there a need to give birth to a new blog?



I'm a self-confessed techie-wanna-be. Trying hard would be the layman's term for it. Euphemism,thank you. Because of this OA curiosity, I couldn't post photos to my entries. It's a known issue according to google. Fudge! What is that?



Since I have no one to explain to me this technical side of blogging, I have reached the end of my rope. Sorry jersonal.blogspot, I have to transfer your entries.



Don't worry, I am not dumping them into cyberspace's trash bin. Three years of blogging and almost a hundred posts is no joke for a tyro writer.

Please be informed that I am taking blogging on a more serious note this year.



Thanks to fellow bloggers and cyberfriends who visited this blog. Nothing beats the feeling when I see a comment that needs moderation in my dashboard.



To the blogs I follow, can I "re-follow" you soon?



To Blogger, thank you for letting me live my dreams. I will 'relive' them soon.



To the Editor-in-Chief up above, I know that there are lots of posts needing revisions but you still published them. Indeed,there's no condemnation in you. Only forgiveness.



To myself, See? You did it! Do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment