Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Birthday Bucket List

On the third of June, I'll be turning two-wenty-two. Natutuwa ako sa number na 'to kasi nauulit ang number 2.

Naisip ko tuloy ang overflowing GRACE ni God na pagkalooban ako ng madaming-madaming  SECOND CHANCES.



First of all, I wanna thank the Lord for the life He has added to my years and the years He is adding to my life.



And to make this birthday extra-special and memorable, I thought of creating a bucket list, or simply must-dos before Thursday midnight ends. I heard of this idea from a friend of a friend. I like the idea, so I'm duplicating it.



Here is the partial-official LIST.



1. Smile at 22 random people.

2. Give a hug to 22 people I personally know.

3. Give a high-five to 22 random persons.

4. Leave 22 one-peso coins in 22 different places.

5. Read 22 children's books in the net through  the International Children's Digital Library.

6. Do 22 push-ups.





That would be all for now. Aww! Sana magawa ko 'tong mga 'to.



Anyway, I want to share the famous poem Casey at the Bat which was published in June 3, 1888. Exactly a hundred years, before I was born.



Nahanap ko din ang ilang malalaking June 3 events.

No comments:

Post a Comment