Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raketero

This semester, I found myself so busy with my two part-time jobs and a new "monkey business".

First job: Dakilang Tutor
Every Saturdays and Mondays, from 4 to 6 pm, I teach a 5-year old Chines-Filipino who studies in St. Jude Catholic. His place is in Binondo, at the 11th floor of Chinatown Steel Tower. And I live in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan. Imagine the long and boring hours of travel. But the pay is good, so its worth the sweat. Dont ask me how much. It's more of reading activities/games/worksheets.

Second job: UP Dept of Reading/ T. Portia's Library Assistant
This is the best department/place for student assistants. Coz your tummy would never be empty here and your purse too. There's always food in the fridge. Plus, the faculties always treat us. Plus, you get to meet the godesses and demi-godesses. Plus, you grow intellectually. And be friends with your co-s.a.'s

Monkey business: BUY and SELL
Before, it was good books that I sell. But I realized, that they're priceless. So, for a while, I stop letting them go, and instead, prepared a room for them in our house. So now, I'm into school supplies. From colored papers to markers. Name it and I will buy it and sell it to you. As long as I've got cash in-hand. Cheaper than the ones in National Bookstore. Divisoria goods, so expect the price to be relatively pocket-friendly. (haha, shameless plugging again)

Should you be interested, contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment